An announcement on the reopening, one official said, will come Monday
- How shopping will change when some retail stores reopen Friday – Daily News
- Some DMV offices are open again for certain transactions – Daily News
- UTLA doubles down on charter co-locations as LAUSD reopening, coronavirus budget deficits hang in balance – Daily News
- Transgender Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy is among many living ‘their truth’ on force – Daily News
- Meghan and Harry live just up the hill from Studio City in home owned by Tyler Perry – Daily News
- This map shows how coronavirus has struck much of LA County – Daily News
- California doctors with dubious COVID conclusions debunked – Daily News
- Garcetti says he won’t lift ‘Safer at Home’ on May 15, but some things could open – Daily News
- Christy Smith’s smear of jet pilot Mike Garcia runs into turbulence in 25th District race – Daily News
- How Dylan O’Brien came back from a terrible accident to finish “Maze Runner: The Death Cure” – Daily News
- 3 found dead inside Studio City home in apparent double murder-suicide – Daily News
No heat advisory was in effect Friday morning. One issued for most of LA County expired at 9 p.m. Thursday, and one scheduled to expire at 10 p.m. Friday in Inland Orange County was canceled.
Illegal signs are taken down, and a city can impose fines if it can determine who put them up.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence's press secretary has the coronavirus, the White House said Friday, making her the second person who works at the White House complex known to test positive for the virus this week.
The past few months have turned Orange County into a weird combination of major metropolis and ghost town.
An investigation reveals gymnasts and parents describing the coach's physical, emotional and mental abuse since...
The Pasadena-born science-fiction legend’s literary archive resides at the Huntington Library.
I find myself more sympathetic to my fellow citizens who are at least questioning the...